looking for LeJOS NXT Simulator

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

looking for LeJOS NXT Simulator

Postby fcferrari » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi all.

I'm new to LeJOS and was wondering if someone could suggest me a simulator for NXT applications (if there is any). So far I could only find the LMS (http://ddi.uni-paderborn.de/software/le ... lator.html), which addresses RCX-based applications.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Fabiano
fcferrari
New User

Re: looking for LeJOS NXT Simulator

Postby Rickz2020 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm

I have asked this same question and found out that there was none available and that a member was currently working on an emulator.

Just having a look through the posts I found this, maybe it will help you. : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2332
Rickz2020
Active User

Postby meister_steve » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm working on an extension for the LMS. It's my Bachelor thesis and deadline is soon, so I'm writing thesis right now day and night, but afterwards I will fix some last issues and make it ready for release (packing, cleaning up, etc). So be patient til mid of December. I'll post where you can find it then.
meister_steve
Novice

Postby fcferrari » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi folks,

Many thanks for the replies. I'll take a look at the suggested link and will be waiting for news about the LMS extension.

Cheers,

Fabiano
fcferrari
New User

Return to NXJ Software