Building lejos_nxj 0.3 under linux

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

Postby Shawn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:17 am

optiluca wrote:
Code: Select all
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/libnxt.a when searching for -lnxt

This is after adding the 3 compilerarg lines to src/jbluez/build.xml and src/libnxt/build.xml. The other two files didn't have a <compilerarg value="-g"/> line, so weren't edited.

Has anyone succeed in getting this working in a 64 bit environment??

Thanks for all your help

Luca

Um, I gave up and installed XP under vmware. I had also installed 32 bit edubuntu under vmware but wanted to get icommand running now so went to XP.

You could always try a non 64 bit environment by installing it under XEN or other virtualization system. I assume you have a bit of memory - right!
Shawn
Advanced Member

Postby Xpyd3r » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Okay, so I'm COMPLETELY CONFUSED... I just recently got Ubuntu on my system and im trying to use lejos under it.. I'm still a n00b at ubuntu and barely have any idea what I'm doing as it is, so is there anyway to put together a tutorial or something from start to finish on how to get it to work? otherwise I'm doin the Xp thing too...
Xpyd3r
Novice

Postby optiluca » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:22 pm

I've been screwin around with 32 bit chroots and still not working... Does anyone know if this is even meant to work with 64 bit??

Thanks in advance
optiluca
Novice

Postby the.drizzle » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:01 pm

Yeah, I've been fighting with 0.4 tonight as well, with no luck at all. I have tried the instructions given by NVRAM on the previous page, but aside from the fact that the build is still failing under ant, I don't really understand what they mean... That, and the few suggestions to manually copy jni.h and jni_md.h in the appropriate places don't work either--copy them *from where*?

A bit of a step-by-step would be very much appreciated. Please?

For what it's worth, I'm using Sun JDK 1.6.0 on gentoo, 32 bit system.

Many thanks in advance--I'd really like to get this running, as it sounds much more promising that 0.2, which does build just fine...
the.drizzle
New User

Postby Shawn » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:38 pm

the.drizzle wrote:Yeah, I've been fighting with 0.4 tonight as well, with no luck at all. I have tried the instructions given by NVRAM on the previous page, but aside from the fact that the build is still failing under ant, I don't really understand what they mean... That, and the few suggestions to manually copy jni.h and jni_md.h in the appropriate places don't work either--copy them *from where*?

did you try /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include/linux

they are somewhere in your jdk.

search for them
form a command line you could use
$ find / -name jni.h
Shawn
Advanced Member

Try This

Postby NVRAM » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:29 pm

Comments are welcome: http://nvram.50megs.com/lejos.html since I probably forgot something...
NVRAM
New User

Postby the.drizzle » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 pm

OK, I think I'm getting close, but my lack of knowledge about what the compiler output is actually telling me is not allowing me to progress. Thus, I'm including the output of ant -v for both the cases of simply running ant on the build.xml file, and the second case where I have also included NVRAM's ./gcc shell script. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

"regular" version:
$ ant -v >> message.out
       [cc] ar: creating libnxt.a
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c: In function 'Java_lejos_pc_comm_NXTC
ommLibnxt_jlibnxt_1read_1data':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:104: warning: assignment from incompa
tible pointer type
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:105: warning: passing argument 2 of '
(*env)->SetByteArrayRegion' from incompatible pointer type
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:106: warning: return from incompatibl
e pointer type
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux/4.1.1/../../../../i686-pc-linux/bin/ld: warning: creating a D
T_TEXTREL in object.
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:8:33: error: bluetooth/bluetooth.h: No such
 file or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:9:27: error: bluetooth/hci.h: No such file
or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:10:31: error: bluetooth/hci_lib.h: No such
file or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:11:30: error: bluetooth/rfcomm.h: No such f
ile or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c: In function 'Java_lejos_pc_comm_NXTCommBlu
ez_search':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: 'inquiry_info' undeclared (first
 use in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: (Each undeclared identifier is r
eported only once
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: for each function it appears in.
)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: 'ii' undeclared (first use in th
is function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:67: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_get_route'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:68: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_open_dev'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:70: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'strerror'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:70: warning: format '%s' expects type 'char
 *', but argument 3 has type 'int'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:77: error: 'IREQ_CACHE_FLUSH' undeclared (f
irst use in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:78: error: expected expression before ')' t
oken
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:80: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_inquiry'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:82: warning: format '%s' expects type 'char
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:88: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'memset'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:88: warning: incompatible implicit declarat
ion of built-in function 'memset'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:89: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_read_remote_name'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:90: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'strcpy'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:90: warning: incompatible implicit declarat
ion of built-in function 'strcpy'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:91: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'strcmp'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:103: warning: implicit declaration of funct
ion 'ba2str'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:104: warning: incompatible implicit declara
tion of built-in function 'memset'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:106: warning: incompatible implicit declara
tion of built-in function 'strcpy'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:109: warning: incompatible implicit declara
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:110: warning: implicit declaration of funct
ion 'strcat'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:110: warning: incompatible implicit declara
tion of built-in function 'strcat'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:57: warning: unused variable 'cod'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c: At top level:
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:127: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' o
r '__attribute__' before 'jstr2ba'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c: In function 'Java_lejos_pc_comm_NXTCommBlu
ez_rcSocketCreate':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:148: error: 'BTPROTO_RFCOMM' undeclared (fi
rst use in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:150: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
r *', but argument 3 has type 'int'
ez_rcSocketBind':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:163: error: storage size of 'addr' isn't kn
own
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:169: warning: implicit declaration of funct
ion 'jstr2ba'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:174: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:163: warning: unused variable 'addr'
ez_rcSocketConnect':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:185: error: storage size of 'addr' isn't kn
own
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:192: error: 'uint8_t' undeclared (first use
 in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:192: error: expected ';' before 'channel'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:196: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:185: warning: unused variable 'addr'
ez_rcSocketSend':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:219: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketRecv':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:238: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketShutdown':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:260: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketClose':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:276: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha

BUILD FAILED
/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/build/build.xml:70: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/build.xml:42: gcc failed with return code 1
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(ProjectHelper.java:541)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:418)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:698)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:199)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
Caused by: /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/build.xml:42: gcc failed with return code 1
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CommandLineCompiler.compile(CommandLineCompiler.java:
216)
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CommandLineCompilerConfiguration.compile(CommandLineC
ompilerConfiguration.java:132)
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.CCTask.execute(CCTask.java:616)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:3
8)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:416)
        ... 16 more
--- Nested Exception ---
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CommandLineCompiler.compile(CommandLineCompiler.java:
216)
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CommandLineCompilerConfiguration.compile(CommandLineC
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:3
8)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)

Total time: 1 second

NVRAM version:
$ ant -v >> message.out.nvram
       [cc] + inc=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include
       [cc] + export C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include/linux
       [cc] + C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include/linux
       [cc] + export PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/bin:/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/us
r/local/bin:/usr/local/TeX/bin/i386-linux:/usr/bin:/bin:/home/drizzle/RCX/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc
-linux/gcc-bin/4.1.1:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.1.1:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/black
down-jdk-1.4.2.03/jre/bin:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin
       [cc] + PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/bin:/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/local
/bin:/usr/local/TeX/bin/i386-linux:/usr/bin:/bin:/home/drizzle/RCX/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc-linux/
gcc-bin/4.1.1:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.1.1:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/blackdown-jd
k-1.4.2.03/jre/bin:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -m32 -Wall -std=gnu99 -g -ggdb -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN -c -Os -I/home/b
mshepit/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/samba.c /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/sr
c/libnxt/flash.c /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/error.c /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/low
level.c /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/firmware.c
       [cc] + export C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include/linux
       [cc] + C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/include/linux
       [cc] + export PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/bin:/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/us
r/local/bin:/usr/local/TeX/bin/i386-linux:/usr/bin:/bin:/home/drizzle/RCX/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc
-linux/gcc-bin/4.1.1:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.1.1:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/black
       [cc] + PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0/bin:/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/local
/bin:/usr/local/TeX/bin/i386-linux:/usr/bin:/bin:/home/drizzle/RCX/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/i686-pc-linux/
gcc-bin/4.1.1:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.1.1:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/blackdown-jd
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -m32 -Wall -std=gnu99 -g -ggdb -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN -c -Os -I/home/b
mshepit/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_nxjflash.c
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -m32 -o nxjflash main_nxjflash.o -L/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libn
xt -lnxt -lusb
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -m32 -Wall -std=gnu99 -g -ggdb -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN -c -Os -fPIC -I/
home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c: In function 'Java_lejos_pc_comm_NXTC
ommLibnxt_jlibnxt_1read_1data':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:104: warning: assignment from incompa
tible pointer type
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:105: warning: passing argument 2 of '
(*env)->SetByteArrayRegion' from incompatible pointer type
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:106: warning: return from incompatibl
e pointer type
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -m32 -shared -o libjlibnxt.so main_jlibnxt.o -L/home/drizzle/lejos_
nxj/src/libnxt -lnxt -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux/4.1.1/../../../../i686-pc-linux/bin/ld: warning: creating a D
T_TEXTREL in object.
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -m32 -Wall -std=gnu99 -g -ggdb -c -Os -fPIC -I/home/drizzle/lejos_n
xj/src/jbluez /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:8:33: error: bluetooth/bluetooth.h: No such
 file or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:9:27: error: bluetooth/hci.h: No such file
or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:10:31: error: bluetooth/hci_lib.h: No such
file or directory
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:11:30: error: bluetooth/rfcomm.h: No such f
ile or directory
ez_search':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: 'inquiry_info' undeclared (first
 use in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: (Each undeclared identifier is r
eported only once
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: for each function it appears in.
)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:51: error: 'ii' undeclared (first use in th
is function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:67: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_get_route'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:68: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_open_dev'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:70: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'strerror'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:70: warning: format '%s' expects type 'char
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:77: error: 'IREQ_CACHE_FLUSH' undeclared (f
irst use in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:78: error: expected expression before ')' t
oken
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:80: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_inquiry'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:82: warning: format '%s' expects type 'char
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:88: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'memset'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:88: warning: incompatible implicit declarat
ion of built-in function 'memset'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:89: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'hci_read_remote_name'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:90: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'strcpy'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:90: warning: incompatible implicit declarat
ion of built-in function 'strcpy'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:91: warning: implicit declaration of functi
on 'strcmp'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:103: warning: implicit declaration of funct
ion 'ba2str'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:104: warning: incompatible implicit declara
tion of built-in function 'memset'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:106: warning: incompatible implicit declara
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:109: warning: incompatible implicit declara
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:110: warning: implicit declaration of funct
ion 'strcat'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:110: warning: incompatible implicit declara
tion of built-in function 'strcat'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:57: warning: unused variable 'cod'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c: At top level:
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:127: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' o
r '__attribute__' before 'jstr2ba'
ez_rcSocketCreate':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:148: error: 'BTPROTO_RFCOMM' undeclared (fi
rst use in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:150: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketBind':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:163: error: storage size of 'addr' isn't kn
own
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:169: warning: implicit declaration of funct
ion 'jstr2ba'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:174: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:163: warning: unused variable 'addr'
ez_rcSocketConnect':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:185: error: storage size of 'addr' isn't kn
own
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:192: error: 'uint8_t' undeclared (first use
 in this function)
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:192: error: expected ';' before 'channel'
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:196: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:185: warning: unused variable 'addr'
ez_rcSocketSend':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:219: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketRecv':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:238: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketShutdown':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:260: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha
ez_rcSocketClose':
       [cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:276: warning: format '%s' expects type 'cha

BUILD FAILED
/home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/build/build.xml:70: The following error occurred while executing this line:
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(ProjectHelper.java:541)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:418)
Caused by: /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/build.xml:42: gcc failed with return code 1
216)
8)
        ... 16 more
--- Nested Exception ---
216)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:3                                                                                               8)

PS: I found jni.h and jni_md.h right where you'd say they would be--thanks!
the.drizzle
New User

Postby Shawn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:36 am

the.drizzle wrote:OK, I think I'm getting close,
file or directory
or directory
file or directory
[cc] /home/drizzle/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:11:30: error: bluetooth/rfcomm.h:
[/code]

PS: I found jni.h and jni_md.h right where you'd say they would

great!

now for your missing files.

I had to google for it say like bluetooth.h rpm
to find which package it is in

then you need to install that package.
don't let me confuse you though, ubuntu (I assume you are using it) doesn't use rpm packages. I was under centos which uses rpm so did it that way.

Basically you need to searce for an Ubuntu package that contains the missing files.

Once I stopped getting "no such file" errors, many of the other errors dissappeared as well.

Yeah ok I needed;
* bluez-libs-devel (centos)
to get -bluetooth/hci.h
bluetooth/hci_lib.h
and bluetooth/bluetooth.h

but I think you will need on of the following:
* libbluetooth1-dev (ubuntu - dapper)
* libbluetooth2-dev (ubuntu - feisty)

Hope that helps!!!!
Shawn
Advanced Member

Postby optiluca » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:01 pm

luca@optilaptop ~ $ cd $NXJ_HOME/build
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ echo '#!/bin/bash -x'                           > gcc
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ echo 'inc=${JAVA_HOME}/include'                >> gcc
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ echo 'export C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:$inc:$inc/linux' >> gcc
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ echo 'export PATH=${JAVA_HOME}/bin:$PATH'      >> gcc
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ echo 'exec /usr/bin/gcc -v -m32 "$@"'             >> gcc
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ chmod +x ./gcc
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ export PATH=$PWD:$PATH
luca@optilaptop ~/bin/lejos_nxj/build $ type gcc
gcc is /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build/gcc
ant build
Buildfile: build.xml

clean:
     [echo] saving existing files to .bak files

libnxt:

clean:

libnxt:
       [cc] 5 total files to be compiled.
       [cc] + inc=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include
       [cc] + export C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include/linux
       [cc] + C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include/linux
       [cc] + export PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/jre/bin:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/games/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/bin:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin
       [cc] + PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/jre/bin:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/games/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/bin:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -v -m32 -Wall -std=gnu99 -g -ggdb -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN -c -Os -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/samba.c /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/flash.c /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/error.c /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/lowlevel.c /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/firmware.c
       [cc] Using built-in specs.
       [cc] Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
       [cc] Configured with: /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.2.0/work/gcc-4.2.0/configure --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0 --includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include --datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0 --mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/man --infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/info --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include/g++-v4 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --disable-altivec --enable-nls --without-included-gettext --with-system-zlib --disable-checking --disable-werror --enable-secureplt --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-multilib --enable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libgcj --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu
       [cc] Thread model: posix
       [cc] gcc version 4.2.0 (Gentoo 4.2.0 p1.4)
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/cc1 -quiet -v -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -imultilib 32 -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/samba.c -quiet -dumpbase samba.c -m32 -mtune=generic -auxbase samba -g -ggdb -Os -Wall -std=gnu99 -version -o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc] ignoring nonexistent directory "/usr/local/include"
       [cc] ignoring nonexistent directory "/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/include"
       [cc] ignoring duplicate directory "/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt"
       [cc]   as it is a non-system directory that duplicates a system directory
       [cc] #include "..." search starts here:
       [cc] #include <...> search starts here:
       [cc]  .
       [cc]  /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include
       [cc]  /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include/linux
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include
       [cc]  /usr/include
       [cc] End of search list.
       [cc] GNU C version 4.2.0 (Gentoo 4.2.0 p1.4) (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
       [cc]     compiled by GNU C version 4.2.0 (Gentoo 4.2.0 p1.4).
       [cc] GGC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=100 --param ggc-min-heapsize=131072
       [cc] Compiler executable checksum: 767e0456ce79b10dd6c437e579675dfc
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/as -V -Qy --32 -o samba.o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc] GNU assembler version 2.18 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) using BFD version (GNU Binutils) 2.18
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/cc1 -quiet -v -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -imultilib 32 -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/flash.c -quiet -dumpbase flash.c -m32 -mtune=generic -auxbase flash -g -ggdb -Os -Wall -std=gnu99 -version -o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc] ignoring nonexistent directory "/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/include"
       [cc]  .
       [cc]  /usr/include
       [cc] End of search list.
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/as -V -Qy --32 -o flash.o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc] GNU assembler version 2.18 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) using BFD version (GNU Binutils) 2.18
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/cc1 -quiet -v -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -imultilib 32 -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/error.c -quiet -dumpbase error.c -m32 -mtune=generic -auxbase error -g -ggdb -Os -Wall -std=gnu99 -version -o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc]  .
       [cc]  /usr/include
       [cc] End of search list.
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/as -V -Qy --32 -o error.o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/cc1 -quiet -v -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -imultilib 32 -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/lowlevel.c -quiet -dumpbase lowlevel.c -m32 -mtune=generic -auxbase lowlevel -g -ggdb -Os -Wall -std=gnu99 -version -o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc]  .
       [cc]  /usr/include
       [cc] End of search list.
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/as -V -Qy --32 -o lowlevel.o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/cc1 -quiet -v -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -imultilib 32 -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/firmware.c -quiet -dumpbase firmware.c -m32 -mtune=generic -auxbase firmware -g -ggdb -Os -Wall -std=gnu99 -version -o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc]  .
       [cc]  /usr/include
       [cc] End of search list.
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/as -V -Qy --32 -o firmware.o /tmp/ccE0PWag.s
       [cc] Starting link
       [cc] a - samba.o
       [cc] a - flash.o
       [cc] a - error.o
       [cc] a - lowlevel.o
       [cc] a - firmware.o

nxjflash:
       [cc] 1 total files to be compiled.
       [cc] + export C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include/linux
       [cc] + C_INCLUDE_PATH=.:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/include/linux
       [cc] + export PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/jre/bin:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/games/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/bin:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin
       [cc] + PATH=/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/opt/bin:/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/bin:/opt/blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03/jre/bin:/usr/kde/3.5/bin:/usr/qt/3/bin:/usr/games/bin:/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/bin:/opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.02/bin
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -v -m32 -Wall -std=gnu99 -g -ggdb -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN -c -Os -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_nxjflash.c
       [cc] Configured with: /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.2.0/work/gcc-4.2.0/configure --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0 --includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include --datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0 --mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/man --infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/info --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include/g++-v4 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --disable-altivec --enable-nls --without-included-gettext --with-system-zlib --disable-checking --disable-werror --enable-secureplt --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-multilib --enable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libgcj --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/cc1 -quiet -v -I/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -imultilib 32 -D_NXT_LITTLE_ENDIAN /home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_nxjflash.c -quiet -dumpbase main_nxjflash.c -m32 -mtune=generic -auxbase main_nxjflash -g -ggdb -Os -Wall -std=gnu99 -version -o /tmp/ccmacisI.s
       [cc]  .
       [cc]  /usr/include
       [cc] End of search list.
       [cc]  /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/as -V -Qy --32 -o main_nxjflash.o /tmp/ccmacisI.s
       [cc] Starting link
       [cc] + exec /usr/bin/gcc -v -m32 -o nxjflash main_nxjflash.o -L/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -lnxt -lusb
       [cc]  /usr/libexec/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/collect2 --eh-frame-hdr -m elf_i386 -dynamic-linker /lib/ld-linux.so.2 -o nxjflash /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../lib32/crt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../lib32/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/32/crtbegin.o -L/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/32 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/32 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../lib32 -L/lib/../lib32 -L/usr/lib/../lib32 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../.. main_nxjflash.o -lnxt -lusb -lgcc --as-needed -lgcc_s --no-as-needed -lc -lgcc --as-needed -lgcc_s --no-as-needed /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/32/crtend.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../lib32/crtn.o
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../libusb.so when searching for -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../libusb.a when searching for -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /lib/libusb.so when searching for -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libusb.so when searching for -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libusb.a when searching for -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -lusb
       [cc] collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

BUILD FAILED
/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build/build.xml:65: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/build.xml:99: gcc failed with return code 1

Mmm a lot of complaining about my libusb going on... Is this because it's a 64 bit library?? :?

Thanks for your patience

Luca
optiluca
Novice

Postby Shawn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:05 pm

optiluca wrote:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libusb.a when searching for -lusb
       [cc] /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -lusb
       [cc] collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

BUILD FAILED
/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/build/build.xml:65: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/luca/bin/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/build.xml:99: gcc failed with return code 1

Mmm a lot of complaining about my libusb going on... Is this because it's a 64 bit library?? :?

Thanks for your patience

Luca

Yes. I had the same error.

There are 2 libusb packages one for X86_64 and the other for 386. I needed to get them both installed to get past that error.

Shawn
Shawn
Advanced Member

Postby the.drizzle » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:39 pm

Right on! Owing to the gentoo-ness of my distro, a quick
USE="usb" emerge -v bluez-utils

Followed by
drizzle@localhost ~/lejos_nxj/build $  ant

Leads to an ever-so-pleasant result of
BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 4 seconds

Thanks for all the help!
the.drizzle
New User

Postby Shawn » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:36 pm

the.drizzle wrote:Right on!

Hey, I never got my x84_64 box to build it.

it always says
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /home/javauser/Rei/lego/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/libnxt.a when searching for -lnxt
       [cc] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnxt

Other than setting the -m32 flag for gcc, what did you do?

Did you touch configuration at all?

I notice differences

yours:
c

Configured with: /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.2.0/work/gcc-4.2.0/configure --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.2.0 --includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include --datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0 --mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/man --infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/info --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.0/include/g++-v4 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --disable-altivec --enable-nls --without-included-gettext --with-system-zlib --disable-checking --disable-werror --enable-secureplt --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-multilib --enable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libgcj --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu

mine
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-checking=release --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-libgcj-multifile --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,java,fortran,ada --enable-java-awt=gtk --disable-dssi --enable-plugin --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-gcj-1.4.2.0/jre --with-cpu=generic --host=x86_64-redhat-linux

this is all for nxjflash: by the way. Until then it goes fine
Shawn
Advanced Member

Postby optiluca » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:18 pm

I'm still stuck too, since there is no 32 bit libusb available in portage... (I'm on gentoo btw). Does anyone know if i can hope in this getting fixed in a future version??

Thanks for all your time

Luca
optiluca
Novice

Postby Xpyd3r » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:35 am

I have error 65 and 135, can anyone translate what that means or what i need to do please and thank you so much!
Xpyd3r
Novice

Postby Xpyd3r » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:58 am

Okay I played around with it a bit and it now says build successful! but it looks like theres still stuff wrong anyways... Does it look wrong or is it just me?

robotics@robotics-laptop:~/lejos_nxj/build$ ant
Buildfile: build.xml

clean:
[echo] saving existing files to .bak files

libnxt:

clean:

libnxt:
[cc] 5 total files to be compiled.
[cc] Starting link
[cc] a - samba.o
[cc] a - flash.o
[cc] a - error.o
[cc] a - lowlevel.o
[cc] a - firmware.o

nxjflash:
[cc] Starting link

jlibnxt:
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c: In function ‘Java_lejos_pc_comm_NXTCommLibnxt_jlibnxt_1read_1data’:
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:104: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:105: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘(*env)->SetByteArrayRegion’ from incompatible pointer type
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/libnxt/main_jlibnxt.c:106: warning: return from incompatible pointer type
[cc] Starting link

make:

jbluez:

clean:

jbluez:
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c: In function ‘Java_lejos_pc_comm_NXTCommBluez_search’:
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:57: warning: unused variable ‘cod’
[cc] /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/src/jbluez/jbluez.c:61: warning: ‘name_str’ may be used uninitialized in this function
[cc] Starting link

make:

emulator:

clean:

platform_config:
[cc] Starting link

emu-dump:
[cc] 2 total files to be compiled.
[cc] Starting link

emu-lejosrun:
[cc] Starting dependency analysis for 1 files.
[cc] 1 files are up to date.
[cc] 0 files to be recompiled from dependency analysis.
[cc] 12 total files to be compiled.
[cc] Starting link

make:

copy.binaries:
[copy] Copying 2 files to /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/bin
[copy] Copying 1 file to /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/bin
[copy] Copying 1 file to /home/robotics/lejos_nxj/bin

clear:

build:
[echo] Done.

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 10 seconds