Lejos error running jar

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

Re: Lejos error running jar

Postby skoehler » Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

bczm8703 wrote:I tried using the method 3mths ago... But the nxj browser cant seem to detect the nxt though i connected it to the pc using usb and on it... But i dun seem to have this problem when using 32 bits pc

Did you report the problem here on the forums? Did you use the latest leJOS version?
skoehler
leJOS Team Member

Postby bczm8703 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

tried using the nxjbrowser on my x64 Window 7 laptop...

i am not sure how to update my lejos to the latest version but i think my lejos version is 0.99

i have already installed JDK x86 into the laptop
bczm8703
New User

Postby skoehler » Sun May 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Please install leJOS 0.9.1beta-3:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lejos/f ... 0.9.1beta/

The output you posted seems to be from a much ealier version. Please remove any other leJOS from your computer.
Use the install (the exe) which takes care of almost everything for you (like setting environment variables and stuff).
skoehler
leJOS Team Member

Postby bczm8703 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 am

hi.. it seems that the bluetooth has a new error... between the NXT and the PC Bluetooth connection.. when the PC send a message to the NXT, the NXT is able to received the msg without any error.. but when the NXT become the sender either the NXT is unable to send out the message or the PC is unable to received the message.. even the println command that is in the PC readMessage method is not being called... the program seems to be stuck at BufferedReader.readline();
and it won't passed this part of the program..
bczm8703
New User

Postby kirkpthompson » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Have you used the flush() method?

-K
Leg Godt!
kirkpthompson
leJOS Team Member

Postby bczm8703 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes... Both the NXT side and PC side used the flush method.... On the PC received method i also use ready() and the method always return false

would like to re emphasis again that these errors does not appears if the leJOS PC version is using the eclipse Run As> Java Application.. But when the PC version is being package into jar file for deployment and presentation, these errors than appears...
bczm8703
New User

Previous

Return to NXJ Software