This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.
Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine
can someone tell me how to:
1. set up the code, grammer file, and configuration file for number 0.5 in eclipse.
2. how to run the many classes in eclipse for magellan.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 am
- Location: n/a
Nat, those are pretty general questions you are asking. It's hard to help you unless you say which part you are getting stuck on or what error you get after you try following the instructions. I'll give it a go anyway:
1. Follow the instructions on pages 465-466, paying special attention to step 8 which has Eclipse specific info.
2. There's nothing special to do with Magellan. Just put all the classes in the same directory and run the one with the main() class, Magellan.java.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:03 pm
Return to NXJ Software
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest