Class icommand.Properties is missing

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

Class icommand.Properties is missing

Postby njolin » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:28 am

Hi,

File IMPORTANT.txt says in icommand 0.7 and icommand 0.6 that users can check their icommand.properties settings with the command "java -jar icommand.jar".

But that doesn't work because the MANIFEST.MF of the icommand.jar refers to main class icommand.Properties which is not in the distribution.

I have found Properties.class in the icommand.jar of icommand-0.5.zip. I have added it to my copy of the 0.7 distribution jar file and it worked.

Please note also that the bluecove.jar is not part of the 0.7 distibution as it should be. I have found it in the previous version.

P.S. I have a Bluetooth mouse on COM4, therefore I use COM5 for the NXT, but with Eclipse, my RocketFish dongle, and I don't know what else, I found the Bluetooth connection a nightmare to establish. It took me hours, and it still only works from time to time. And that's not counting the constant and manual reconnections between the device and my laptop. Do I have a special problem with Bluetooth or does everybody experience the same kind of problems?
njolin
New User

Return to NXJ Software