BTSend problem execute

Post your NXJ projects, project ideas, etc here!

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

BTSend problem execute

Postby PARAMIO » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi
I´m proving the sample code BTSend and as it says I run it using javac instead of nxjc. I obtain an error if I run in cmd which says that package lejos.pc.comm does not exist...

I´m using Eclipse and I comprove the enviroment variables without finding out what is wrong...

please, anyone could help me?

thanks!
PARAMIO
New User

Postby PARAMIO » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Sorry the error is when I try to compile it no when I run it obviously...

thanks
PARAMIO
New User

Re: BTSend problem execute

Postby Shawn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 am

PARAMIO wrote:Hi
I´m proving the sample code BTSend and as it says I run it using javac instead of nxjc. lejos.pc.comm does not exist...

I´m using Eclipse and I comprove the enviroment variables without finding out what is wrong...

please, anyone could help me?

Yes, nxjc is for programs that run on the brick.

So you do need regular javac. Try the nxjpcc script. That sets up your environment to run correctly. Well, the version in svn works but the .85 version uses --bootclasspath which breaks it.

Anyway, look at the script and see what you need in your classpath. If nxjpcc doesn't run on your command line you can:

1) try to come up with a suitable command line command without using --bootclasspath . You can look here http://lejos.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2062&highlight=nxjpcc or search the forum for nxjpcc

2) get the jars you need into your eclipse environment. If you look at the run --> find your class and set up your environment
Shawn
Advanced Member

Return to NXJ Projects