How to Reset Back to LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Firmware ?

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

How to Reset Back to LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Firmware ?

Postby alisanjaya » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 am

hi all,

i have problem, after i reset my NXT Device and install LEJOS Firmware inside it, i cannot reset back my NXT Firmware to LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Firmware..

please help me,

emergency. :(
alisanjaya
New User

Postby roger » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 am

What have you tried besides putting the NXT in firmware update mode, and connectiing it to the USB port?
roger

Reset Back from Lejos Firmware to LEGO Mindstorms NXT Firmwr

Postby alisanjaya » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:06 am

What have you tried besides putting the NXT in firmware update mode, and connectiing it to the USB port?

i already try with reset back my NXT device with press the upper left (reset button ) in my NXT , but still cannot download LEGO Mindstorms NXT Firmware,

after i search in internet, i found an article that mention "DON'T RESET YOUR NXT DEVICE MORE THAN 100 TIMES" , now i'm very worry..

[/quote]
alisanjaya
New User

Postby bbagnall » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:46 pm

Did you really change your firmware more than 100 times? I'm a heavy NXT user and I don't think I've changed more than 10 times.

Anyway, try removing your battery and putting them back in, plug it into your USB port, and run the LEGO software to upload the firmware again. If it says it doesn't find your brick, try pressing the little reset button and holding it down with the paper clip for at least 5 seconds.
bbagnall
Site Admin

Reset Back from Lejos Firmware to LEGO Mindstorms NXT Firmwr

Postby alisanjaya » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:53 am

i'm not yet reset it until 100 times, i think my friend at least already reset it more than 30 times, didn't know it.

ok will try it, thanks..
alisanjaya
New User

Return to NXJ Software