xception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLin

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

xception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLin

Postby sky_680 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:36 pm

I am new at java and lejos.
I have a problem with the basic code HelloWorld but in addition to that similar problems with the other codes which I import lejos.nxt package.
import lejos.nxt.*;
public class HelloWorld {
public static void main(String args[]){
LCD.drawString("HelloWorld",2,4);
LCD.refresh();
while(true);
}
}
and errors are:Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: lejos.nxt.LCD.drawString(Ljava/lang/String;II)V
at lejos.nxt.LCD.drawString(Native Method)
at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:4)

and another code: import lejos.nxt.*;
public class SoundTest {
public static void main(String args[])throws Exception{
for(int i=3;i<20;i++){
Sound.playTone(i*100, 1000);
Thread.sleep(1000);

}
Button.ESCAPE.waitForPressAndRelease();

}

}

errors:Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: lejos.nxt.Sound.playTone(II)V
at lejos.nxt.Sound.playTone(Native Method)
at SoundTest.main(SoundTest.java:5)

so similar errors exist. What am I doing wrong??? :(

PATH:%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;c:\program files\atı technologies\atı control panel;%xılınx%\bin\nt;c:\program files\quicktime\qtsystem\;c:\vxıpnp\winnt\bin;c:\lejos\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2006a\bin\win32;C:\LEJOS\icommand-0.6\dist;C:\Documents and Settings\kullaniciadi\workspace\org.eclipse.swt\src\org;C:\LEJOS\lejos\nxt;%LEJOS%/lib/classes.jar;%LEJOS%/lib/jtools.jar;%LEJOS%/lib/pccomm%LEJOS%/lib/pctools.jar;%LEJOS%/3rdparty/lib/bcel-5.1.jar;%LEJOS%/3rdparty/lib/bluecove.jar;%LEJOS%/3rdparty/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar;%LEJOS%/3rdparty/lib/cpptasks.jar

also I create NXJ_HOME and JAVA_HOME
sky_680
New User

Return to NXJ Software