Class java.io.FilterInputStream not found [SOLVED]

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

Class java.io.FilterInputStream not found [SOLVED]

Postby jendrik » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a small Problem here you guys might be able to help me with.
So far I have built a robot which is able to drive around and follow lines perfectly, but as soon as I try to add Bluetooth Communication I get the following error message when I try to link the class file:

Linking...
Class java.io.FilterInputStream (file java/io/FilterInputStream.class) not found in CLASSPATH .:/Users/jendrik/Documents/Workspace/lejos_nxj/3rdparty/lib/bcel-5.1.jar:/Users/jendrik/Documents/Workspace/lejos_nxj/3rdparty/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/Users/jendrik/Documents/Workspace/lejos_nxj/lib/jtools.jar:/Users/jendrik/Documents/Workspace/lejos_nxj/lib/classes.jar

More precisely this happens as soon as I import java.io.DataInputStream and java.io.DataOutputStream.

Thanks for your help,

Jendrik
Last edited by jendrik on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jendrik
New User

Postby lawrie » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:05 pm

It looks like you have compiled with the standard Java libraries and not classes.jar. If you are using Eclipse, it can do an automatic compile that causes this. Make sure you compile with nxjc immediately before linking, or use an ant build file. Adding classes.jar to the Eclipse project might also help.
lawrie
leJOS Team Member

Postby jendrik » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:44 pm

Thanks. That was it. I just removed the standard Java libraries in Eclipse and it worked right away.
jendrik
New User

Return to NXJ Software