NXJ tutorial

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

NXJ tutorial

Postby phileve » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:09 pm

I have just got my robot and I am doing a uni project comparing NXT software to java. Could anyone give me a quick tutorial or pointer to how I install and use NXJ and download java code to the robot. Any help would be much appreciated as I am a NXT novice.
phileve
New User

Postby bbagnall » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:50 pm

The readme file is the only user documentation we have at the moment. Should have everything you need right there. If you are new to Java there's not much we can do to help you. The alpha release is sort of meant for users who are somewhat experienced, but as leJOS NXJ improves it will be easier overall.
bbagnall
Site Admin

Re: NXJ tutorial

Postby kique2000 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:34 pm

phileve wrote:I have just got my robot and I am doing a uni project comparing NXT software to java. Could anyone give me a quick tutorial or pointer to how I install and use NXJ and download java code to the robot. Any help would be much appreciated as I am a NXT novice.
kique2000
New User

Re: NXJ tutorial

Postby esmetaman » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:11 pm

Hi, I will try to solve this need with a NXJ Tutorial.
<br >
No problem.

Juan Antonio Breña Moral
www.juanantonio.info

kique2000 wrote:
phileve wrote:I have just got my robot and I am doing a uni project comparing NXT software to java. Could anyone give me a quick tutorial or pointer to how I install and use NXJ and download java code to the robot. Any help would be much appreciated as I am a NXT novice.
esmetaman
Advanced Member

Return to NXJ Software