NEED help with bluetooth nxj to pc program

Post your NXJ projects, project ideas, etc here!

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

NEED help with bluetooth nxj to pc program

Postby garrettbob99 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:40 am

I'm trying to write a simple program for the nxj. All I want it to do is when a button sensor is pushed send what sensor was pushed to my pc through a bluetooth connection. However the code has not been my friend. Can anyone help me with a simple but efficient and theadsafe way of doing this. I never need to send info back to the nxj. I need help with both pc and nxj sides of the program.

I am using nxj 0.5 firmware and classes with the eclipse nxj plugin 0.5. I do not wish to use any icommand. Would perfer (I think it is the nxj.comm/pc.comm classes) to perform this program.

Thank you in advance for any assistance,
Garrettbob99

LEGO RULES!!!!
garrettbob99
New User

Postby gloomyandy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 am

Have you looked at the samples that you get with leJOS? Take a look at BTSend and BTReceive. You should be able to work out how to do some of what you need....

Andy
gloomyandy
leJOS Team Member

Postby garrettbob99 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:08 pm

I have looked at those. I was able to get the USBsend/recieve to work but I can't seem to get the BTsent/recieve to work properly. Maybe you could give me a few pointers to getting them to run properly.

I know it should have been easy but I don't know what could be going wrong.
garrettbob99
New User

Postby gloomyandy » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:45 am

Perhaps if you give a few more details of the problems you are seeing. The BTSend/receive works fine for me.

Andy
gloomyandy
leJOS Team Member

Return to NXJ Projects