Having Problems Excecuting Program in JCreator and Eclipse

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: 99jonathan, roger, imaqine

Having Problems Excecuting Program in JCreator and Eclipse

Postby lonefire » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Hey, I'm using JCreator and I'm having problems executing my program in it. It compiles, but when I try to run it, when it gets to NXTCommand.open();, it gives this error message

Looking for 'icommand.properties' in working dir: E:\My_Stuff\Research\DrivenAlong\classes
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/microedition/io/Connector
at icommand.nxt.comm.NXTCommBlueCove.open(Unknown Source)
at icommand.nxt.comm.NXTCommand.open(Unknown Source)
at DrivenAlong.<init>(DrivenAlong.java:27)
at DrivenAlong.main(DrivenAlong.java:106)

and then the program stops.

I've imported the classes.jar file, the icommand.properties file, the icommand.jar file, and also the jmf.jar, as I'm attempting to use a webcam, just as a way to see where I'm going as I'd like to be able to just command the robot to go and do things without getting out of my comfy chair. I'm using the iCommand 0.6-preview and the newly updated LeJos NXJ (v 0.3), my COM port's set correctly, and the directory's correct, and all of the files are where they're supposed to be (as far as I know)... so if anybody can give me a hand/tell me what's going on I'd appreciate it greatly.

Lone
--
Edit: I also downloaded Eclipse and tried to run the program in it, putting every thing where it needed to go, importing all of .jar files and the icommand.properties file - and the same error popped up. It keeps failing at the NXTCommand.open(); line. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have no spaces in any of the variables such as Java_Home, CLASSPATH, and the like.

Is it actually something to do with my code, or is it because the LeJos needs to be updated again?

Scratching my head in confusion,
Lone
lonefire
New User

Return to NXJ Software